We congratulate all the authors whose proposals were accepted for inclusion into the conference Program. Below are some important dates and steps for preparing your talk.
Important dates and steps
By September 10, 2016
- Confirm your participation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reading the reviewers’ recommendations please update your talk description via submission system.
By October 15, 2016
- Upload the final version of your presentation, and paper, if any, to the submission system.
- Register to the conference (the link will be sent by email).
Preparing your Talk
- Your presentation can be either in English or in Russian language;
- You can use the conference slides templates or add conference logo to your own template;
- The preferred slides formats are: .ррt, .ррtx, .ррs, .odp, .pdf;
- 30 minutes is allocated for regular talks, and 15 minutes for Blitz presentations;
- Each room will be equipped with a video projector, a notebook with clicker and a microphone.
Preparing your Paper
- The article should comply with ACM templates;
Tour operator Reisebuero WELT is an official partner of the Central & Eastern European Software Engineering Conference in Russia.
They will help you to book travel service with special rates: hotel accommodation, transport and excursions services: http://2016.secr.ru/registration/travel
We highly recommend booking your accommodation in Moscow as soon as you register for the conference
Conference organizers will not cover your travelling costs and hotel reservations.
Julia Kryuchkova, Conference Secretary
Tel. (Moscow): +7 499 703 16 55
Tel. (St.-Petersburg): +7 812 336 93 44